Innergex, BlackRock cut ribbon on 200-MW wind farm in Texas

March 29 (Renewables Now) – Canadian firm Innergex Renewable Energy Inc (TSE:INE) on Tuesday announced the commissioning of the 200-MW Flat Top wind farm in Texas, jointly owned with a fund managed by BlackRock Real Assets.

Innergex became owner of a 51% stake in the wind park as part of the acquisition of compatriot clean energy company Alterra Power Corp (CVE:AXY) in February. A fund managed by BlackRock Real Assets holds the remaining 49% interest.

via Innergex, BlackRock cut ribbon on 200-MW wind farm in Texas