“I didn’t do anything wrong!” Dictator Donald Trump (DDT) repeated this sentence in a whiny voice during his impromptu press conference on the White House lawn this morning as he lied about a wide variety of issues. A few corrections to the record:
- The OIG report did not exonerate in the Russian investigation. It was about the way that the FBI and DOJ handled the Clinton email investigation.
- The same report did not show any bias against DDT because the report indicated that there was no bias.
- There is no indication of “no collusion,” “no obstruction.”
- Former FBI Director James Comey did not commit some “very criminal acts,” according to the OIG report.
- Paul Manafort did have something “to do with [DDT’s] campaign.” With the campaign for five months, Manafort ran it for three months, including his highly visual presence at the GOP convention.
- President Obama wasnot responsible
View original post 1,349 more words