The midterm elections changed Dictator Donald Trump (DDT). Despite his declaration that the Democratic takeover of the House and many more state elected officials, including governors, the sullen DDT roars like a wounded bear.
- DDT fired Jeff Sessions as DOJ Attorney General.
- He tried to protect himself from Robert Mueller’s investigation by appointing a possible crrok and “constitutional nobody,” in the words of George Conway, the husband of DDT’s legal counsel Kellyanne Conway.
- The Wall Street Journal published information about how intelligence found evidence that he personally broke campaign laws.
- DDT created a war with French president Emmanuel Macron before his trip to Paris.
- He attacked UK Prime Minister Theresa May who had called him to congratulate him on his “election victory” by telling her that she isn’t doing enough to contain Iran, questioning her work on Brexit, and complaining on trade deals.
- He couldn’t…
View original post 1,421 more words