CDC Embarks on New COVID Cover-Up

For many months, experts have warned that COVID-19 is not so much a viral pandemic as it is a “casedemic” — a pandemic of false positive tests — and the thing that kept the fraud going was the fact that laboratories were using excessively high cycle thresholds (CTs) when processing the PCR tests.1

I detailed this scheme in “COVID-19 Testing Scandal Deepens” and “Astonishing COVID-19 Testing Fraud Revealed.” Tests recommended by the World Health Organization were originally set to 45 CTs,2,3,4 and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend a CT of 40,5 yet the scientific consensus has long been that anything over 35 CTs renders the test useless,6,7,8 as the accuracy will be a measly 3%. The remainder, 97%, are false positives.9

In addition to artificially driving up the case rate, the PCR test fraud also fueled the myth that asymptomatic people posed a potential health threat, and therefore businesses had to shut down and everyone had to stay at home and self-quarantine.

As part of its COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough case investigation, the CDC has issued guidelines11 for public health, clinical and reference laboratories on how to test and diagnose cases where fully vaccinated individuals are suspected of having contracted COVID-19. In those guidelines, it specifies using a CT value of 28 or less.

So, in other words, while healthy people have, for the past year, been misdiagnosed as having COVID-19 when they really didn’t because the CT was set to 40 or 45, they’re now trying to minimize the recorded number of breakthrough cases by using a CT that will minimize false positives.12

Had a CT of 28 been used all along, we would have had nowhere near the number of “cases” currently touted and the pandemic would have been declared over sometime in 2020. Conversely, were a CT of 40 or 45 used to diagnose breakthrough cases, you can be sure the numbers would be far higher than currently reported.

Dr Mercola CDC Embarks on New COVID Cover-Up