After for months hyping Ukrainian victories that had never happened ‘western’ headlines now finally acknowledge the real state of the war:
- Ukraine Is in Worse Shape than You Think – Time
- Ukraine suffers on battlefield while pleading for U.S. arms – Washington Post
- Russian Wins in Eastern Ukraine Spark Debate Over Course of War – Bloomberg
- Russia’s ‘cauldron’ tactic may be tipping Donbas battle in its favour – Guardian
- Shrapnel in the forests and shells from the sky: ‘I’ve never seen such hell.’ – New York Times
- Boris Johnson warns Russia is ‘chewing through ground’ in eastern Ukraine as he urges more support for Kyiv forces – Daily Mail
There is no way for the Ukraine to turn the situation around or to win the war. The Ukrainian government has to give up. To stop the dying and the extensive amount of damage the war causes it must end now. To prolong it by supplying more money and weapons is criminal and should be punished.