Dentist Exposes the Hidden Dangers of Fluoride Consumption

Rights and Freedoms

may 4th 2023

“Fluoride is highly toxic,” according to the BSC Working Group, reported Bill Osmunson, DDS. Fluoride is also a “known neurotoxin.”

The BSC Working Group details, “If more [Fluoride] than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away. Directions: adults and children two years and older … do not swallow.”

“What about the words ‘do not swallow’ is tough?”

Watch the Full Hearing on #CHDTV:

View original post